Airsoft Photoshoot

Photos here
Well it was a gloomy day, wished it wouldn't rain but the shoot must go on. Checked my gear and packed up for today's shoot, stuffed a borrowed 55-200mm lens and my D60 in my Maxpedition Colossus.

Picked up Sam on the way to the gamesite and grabbed some burgers while we were at it. We were at the site at around 12:30, ate the burgers while waiting for the Jonah to arrive. Jonah and Sam geared up and we went to the part of the site where the ruins were, then began the photoshoot.

All went well, pleased with the results but I had some over exposed shots, even when the exposure meter was at "0". I could just hear my uncle's words "always take 1 OE, 1 Normal and 1 Under" drat, I should have done that... oh well lesson learned.

Photos here

Comments

Popular Posts